Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pink Macaroons


The firt thing i want to post i'ts something that i love but can't really get it right...
Macaroons, i have always been in love with them, but here in Brazil i'ts not verry easy to find them.
I've tried to make them so many times that i've alredy lost count.... This time was the one that it tasted better... but didin't look very preety... I'll keep on trying, so for now i'll post this one...

I'm no going to post the recipe because I used this one here. Only for the whit chocolate ganache that I omited the fraise tagada candy used 150g heavy cream, 300g white chocolate choped and some pink coloring.

PS.: The pic is terible i promise to get better pictures from now on.. this one wasonly take to send to friends!

2 comments:

Helene said...

Mila, I am honored that your first recipe post is with the Pink Tagada Macarons! Welcome to food blogging! Hope it enriches your life as much as it did mine.

Veron said...

Welcome to the world of food blogging. I'm doing experiments on macarons myself right now.