Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just a start

How to start my blog?! First I have to say that i'm not a native english speaker so... i'll do my best not to writ to many wrong things!
I'm from Brasil and I just LOVE cooking!!! I don't really have lots of time to cook 'cause besides working I study to... I'm a nutricionist to be!! Very soon I hope.... (only missing 2 and a half years hihihi), so my blog will be about food my somethins i'll post for you things that I find interesting abou nutricion....
Ohh.... forgot to say why I decide to blog.... I'm always searching for new recepies and diferent things for me to try and suddenly i discovered de unioverse of foof blogs and just feel in love by it and wanted so much to be part of it, to be a Daring Baker, to post brownies for browniebabe of the month and etc... so... here I am...
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT!!

No comments: