Friday, January 30, 2009

Late but here



Sooo


After two months whitout posting i finally got around to post this one, i say post 'cause the november i did it, but did make how to post it and december. well it was all crazy!!


So i'm late but i'm posting...


This month's challenge is brought to us by Karen of Bake My Day and Zorra of 1x umruehren bitte aka Kochtopf. They have chosen Tuiles from The Chocolate Book by Angélique Schmeink and Nougatine and Chocolate Tuiles from Michel Roux.
Something light to star the year! Can't say that i didn't enjoy making it but didin't really enjoed the finished product.


We had to par with something light too light mousse... so i made a Cosmopolitan mousse, with condensed milk, heavy cream, cramberry juice, vodca, orange liquor and lemon juice. It tasted fantastic!!!




So.. sorry the delay... hope i can be here next mounth.








4 comments:

anchan said...

Hehehe, I could just pick up one of those glasses and drink it! I was originally going to serve my tuiles with a berry and champagne soup, but didn't have anyone to share it with...

Sara said...

Yum, that mousse looks really tasty! :)

Natalie said...

I love the striped tules you made, and I agree...that mousse sounds wonderful! Better late than never :)

Diana said...

Wow, that looks really yummy! I like the pattern of your tuiles.